Roof Replacement Twin Cities
The need for a new roof can be a stressful situation. These types of home improvement projects are no do-it-yourself projects. They require the tools, equipment and the know-how of seasoned professionals. So, when you need a roof replacement for your Twin Cities home or business, call the experts at JTR Roofing.
We have the experience and knowledge to tackle this important job in a thorough and efficient manner. That way, you know you are getting the new roof you need, and you can also rest easy knowing we are doing the roof replacement job right the first time.
Our roofers are fully trained on the best and safest ways to install new roofs. We can help with a variety of roofs including:
- Asphalt shingles
- Cedar shake
- And more
We can even give you advice on the type of roof that will best suit your home and your needs. So, if you are unsure of what type of roof you need, you can rest easy knowing you are getting help from the professionals at JTR Roofing.
Call us to find out more. We even offer free estimates on roof replacement jobs so you know exactly how much to budget for.
Signs Roof Replacement May Be Necessary
Here are a few ways to determine if your home requires a roof replacement. Of course, you will want to call out the experts at JTR to get an expert opinion but taking the time to do your own visual inspection can help.
- How old is your roof? Most roofs will last about 20 to 25 years.
- Are any of your roof’s shingles curling or buckling? If so, this means the roof is old and the shingles are showing their age.
- Are your roof’s valleys missing shingles? This is the part of your roof where water drains off and onto the ground. If the valley looks like it has missing or damaged shingles, your home might need a roof replacement.
- Are there parts of shingles in your gutters? Shingle granules can build up in your gutters, causing even more potential problems. If there are granules present, this is another good sign your home needs a roof replacement.
- Can you see daylight through the roof boards in your attic? If the answer to that is yes and you spot any moisture in your attic’s insulation, that’s another good sign roof replacement services could be needed.
When you give us a call, our professional roofers will come to your home, inspect your roof and then recommend the correct roof repair to ensure your roof is back in good shape in no time. Whatever your roof’s needs may be, from new installation to repairing hail damage, you can depend on JTR Roofing.
Contact Us about Roof Replacement
Are you interested in learning more about roof replacement in the Twin Cities? Call JTR Roofing at 612-419-6906 or you can contact us to request a free estimate.