Residential Roofing Contractor Minneapolis
The roof of your Minneapolis home is one of the first lines of defense in keeping the elements outside. It blocks the heat of the sun’s rays, keeps out the wind, rain and snow, and even serves as a way to complement the style of your home. As such, it plays a vital role in the home, so when it needs to be replaced, it is vital that you choose a Minneapolis residential roofing contractor you can depend on to make any repairs or replacements promptly and properly.
There are many different Minneapolis roofing contractors from which to choose, and while each company has its own set of perks and quirks, the common denominator will be that they do roof replacements and repairs. So, how does one determine which Minneapolis roofing company can best meet their needs? After all, you are making a big investment in your home, and you want to know that the job will be done correctly with only products that are the best used.
Selecting a Minneapolis Residential Roofing Contractor
As long time Minneapolis roofing contractors, we understand there are many concerns you have before taking the plunge to have your home’s roof repaired or replaced. To help you determine what company will best suit your needs, take time to secure this pertinent information:
- Is the Minneapolis roofing company licensed by the state?
- Does the company carry roofing insurance? Be sure to check on coverage dates, liability and worker’s comp.
- Ask about warranties for both the workmanship and the materials used.
- Ask for, and follow up on, work references. Be sure to include reading online reviews!
- Get multiple roofing estimates, and review each of them carefully before making a commitment. Be sure this estimate includes any changes made, start and finish dates, materials to be used, payment arrangement, contact info for the company, as well as the foreman.
- Follow up on any certifications, awards, trade recommendations, etc. to ensure that the company is authentic.
- Be wary of any company that requires full payment upfront (upfront payment should never be more than 1/3 of the full cost), uses unmarked vehicles, can’t provide a permanent address, cannot provide an estimate where all promises/guarantees are listed, and uses techniques such as “this offer is only good for today.”
Hiring a Minneapolis Residential Roofing Contractor
JTR Roofing is a premier residential roofing company in Minneapolis. We have been established for many years and have pleased clients throughout many Minneapolis neighborhoods. If you have questions about roofing, need an estimate or are curious about options for your home, please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 651-777-7394 or contact us.